TUITION AND FEES
What is the cost?
*Discounts given for Early Admission and Deposits (See 'Tuition Discounts and Pricing' Below).
What does tuition include?
Tuition includes the following:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles, CA (LAX) or Chicago, IL (ORD) to school destination location.
- Food, lodging, and travel once the session begins.
- Curriculum (i.e. Administration, School Facilities, Guest Speakers, Community Outreach, Graduation, etc.)
- Specialty Items (i.e. School Supplies, Thrive Justice School gear, and Devotional)
- Mid-Session Getaway
- Coaching and debriefing before and after your session
It does not include personal spending money, one meal per week, passport fees, insurance fees, and travel/baggage to and from Los Angeles or Chicago.
When is tuition due?
Initial Deposits of $1500 are due November 15, 2018.
Please note: You maybe eligible for discounts during Early Bird Admission and Early Admission by paying your deposit early. Anyone applying during Late Admission is required to pay an initial deposit of $2500. See 'Tuition Discounts and Pricing' below for more information.
Tuition Discounts and Pricing
$500 Discount: Early Bird Admission:
- Applications Due: August 1st, 2018
- Applicants Notified: August 15th, 2018
- To qualify for $500 discount, Initial Deposit Due: August 30th, 2018
$250 Discount: Early Admission:
- Applications Due: September 1st, 2018
- Applicants Notified: September 15th, 2018
- To qualify for $250 discount, Initial Deposit Due: September 30th, 2018
Regular Pricing: Regular Admission:
- Applications Due: October 15th, 2018
- Applicants Notified: October 31st, 2018
- Initial Deposit Due: November 15th, 2018
Late Pricing: Late Admission:
- Applications Due: December 31st, 2018
- Applicants Notified: January 15th, 2019
- Initial Deposit (of $2,500) Due: January 31st, 2019
HOW SOON DO WE HAVE TO RAISE THE $5,750?
Your initial deposit of $1,500 is due Nov. 15th, 2018. (To be eligible for discounts, your deposit will be due earlier. See 'Tuition Discounts and Pricing' for more information.) You will be provided with a personalized payment plan according to when you make your initial deposit. All tuition is due by April 30, 2019.
HOW do i raise money to pay for my tuition?
All students will have a personalized funding page to share with friends and family. We will come alongside you with fundraising ideas and have seen alumni students raise funds through a variety of creative outlets including selling handmade items, business sponsorships, bake sales, church sponsorships, brochure fundraisers, donations from friends and family, and more. It takes hard work, but having the payment plan helps to keep you focused and not overwhelmed by the total cost.